Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Denise Austin

Last night I popped in a video tape, yep you read that right, a video tape...Denise Austin helped me tone my muscle and I'm really feeling it today. Whatever happened to the spunky, peppy workouts from the 80's? Now it's hardcore train until you die. Not that it's bad, it just felt great to get a good laugh in during my workout. I'm now feeling Totally Firm thanks to Denise.

When was the last time you dug out those workout tapes? I still have a few, some have gone to D.I. or Goodwill, but the classics remain.

GOAL: Find an oldie but a goodie today and feel the burn, get a good laugh in, and feel energized. If you don't have one I bet your local library does!

...Sweatin' to the Oldies anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)