Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Fun

It's blazing hot outside maybe you have humidity along with it, maybe you don't. Either way, it can be hard to get outside and do some cardio when it's mega degrees outside. No fear, pool time is here! The pool can give you a fantastic workout.

Over at one of my favorite ever sites for everything fitness: Fitness Magazine, they have pool workouts for beginner, intermediate, and advanced. You'll love it!

As I've said before, I don't own a gym membership, so I have to be very creative when it comes to FITting it in and knowing that I got a great workout. My community I live in has a pool they allow for lane swimming from 6AM-8AM. It's a great way to start your day feeling refreshed and energized to run around crazy with the kids all day spending quality time with them during these summer months.

Get your pool workout on! Let me know if you have a pool workout that you love to do. I'll probably try it!

GOAL: At least once this summer do a pool workout. Start it early in the summer because you never know...you might get hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)