Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Motivation {Tuesday} & article

So...in my effort to get the whole house cleaned yesterday I had to skip out on other things and the FITness blog was one of them.
This morning I woke up at 5:30AM to head on over to the pool to swim some laps. I checked the weather before I left, just because. It said 81 degrees and an ozone health warning was in effect. I opted to change back out of my swimsuit and jump back into bed and read in peace and quiet as working out in filth is not exactly a good idea. It worked until I fell back asleep. RATS!!! I don't like it when that happens.

Ever have those mornings when you have great intentions and plans only to get swept away into other things? Here's what I did and you could try it to:
    I had plans with my kids to go to the summer movie. So I don't shower, throw on something that will look like I tried to put myself together, and come home and go straight into the workout clothes with a workout routine already in mind. Still get in a great workout and not throwing in the towel because it didn't work out the first time.

Find something that works for you if the first attempt and getting in a good workout fails. Maybe it won't happen until 9PM, the point is, make the time and there will be the time.

On to the article: Seriously disgusting sounding food. Watch out for those things when you are on the road this summer! Take along some healthy homemade car snacks like granola or applesauce muffins. Nuts and a big bottle of water are also good options...better than the gas station stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)