Monday, June 7, 2010

LUCY: Distance Knee Pant

Today (June 3) arrived a much anticipated packag in the mail. (What package isn't anticipation worthy, right?) Well this package was one of those I check the door just to make sure I didn't miss anything. THAT kind of package!

In it was the Distance Knee Pant that LUCY sent me. Remember them from this post? This running knee pant comes out the last week of June- this month. This pant is a runners dream. Just wearing the pant around the house when I got them I really felt like I could run farther. (You think I'm joking, but you would be wrong.) Seriously, there is not bulk behind the knee to irritate it which you might expect with a knee pant. Instead it has a breathable mesh material that stays put. A nifty little pocket for your iPod or a gel shot is sewn on the back of the pant-great feature! I also am conscious of sun damage and this pant has an SPF 30+.

This knee pant feels weightless on your body and looks stylish, too. I love the slightly gathered material on the sides of the knee and hip. It makes it look like you have some room in there! The colors of the pant sent to me are navy blue with hot pink stitching. There is also a geometric pattern just below the waist in pinks and blues. A stylish pant and great product soon to come out by LUCY! Try as I might, I could not find anything negative to say about the Distance Knee Pant by LUCY.

I will post a picture of me in the knee pants shortly. Nothing like a great pair of pants to keep you motivated to get your workouts done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)