Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FITting it in TIP

So here's a little way to FIT it in when your short on time or on the go:

If you're running all over the house do it literally! I do this all the time. Up and down the stairs and one room to the other. Sneak in burning those few calories. When you're trying to get more than only you out of the house it can be challenging to get shoes, keys, purse,...don't for get the wallet, what purse was that in again? RUN literally!

Take the stairs 2 at a time. I do this up and down. One day I'm going to be knocked out at the bottom of them, but for now it's workin' for me!

This might be a little crazy, but I am so here goes: do alternating lunges throughout your house. Yep, that's what I do on occasion. Windows open and everything.

When you're on the phone: are you sitting, standing, doing nothing? That's not possible for me. I'm costantly doing something. Whether it is picking toys up and putting them away, wall sits, lunges, squats-I'm FITting it in.

GOAL: Choose a couple of these. Your family might think you've gone mad, but they'll get used to it. Mine has!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)