Friday, April 30, 2010

Seriously GOOD!

A while ago I went out and purchased (well, sort of, I got them free after using coupons on the sale!) the new Yoplait Smoothies. I got a couple Strawberry Banana and a couple Triple Berry.

I've waited WAY too long to try these, but I was waiting for my husband to join me in the taste test.
Today was the day and the verdict: SERIOUSLY GOOD! It tasted like a dream. You can taste the little frozen yogurt pieces and the real fruit was perfectly scrumptious.

Each serving has just 70 Calories, 1.5g of fat, 14g of carbohydrates, and 2g of protein. Each package contains 2 servings. We split ours up 4 ways this morning because each of the kids wanted to try some too. They drank it right down and loved it as well.

Print coupons here to go out and get your Yoplait Smoothies today! The coupon is $1.25 off one and you can print 2 coupons. They expire 6/25/2010 so you have a little while to use them.

After you try them, come back here and let me know what you think and what your favorite flavor was. There is also a Mango flavor, but my store did not have it when I went there.

GOAL FOR THE WEEKEND: If you have good weather spend your time outdoors this weekend. Take a brisk walk with hand weights, go for a bike ride, go for a swim (brrr still for me!), go hiking, jumprope, hoola hoop. Whatever you do involve family and friends and stay motivated to keep moving throughout the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!