Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday, Active Day


Saturdays can be busy being filled with the To Do List or catching up on stuff that didn't get done during the week that has to be done. Maybe this is your grocery shopping day? When I woke up this Saturday, I decided it was going to be active and forget about the To Do List (for the morning, anyway). I loaded up two of my three little ones and we hit a trail not far from where we live. As you can see, we do not have typical winter weather that much of the country is experiencing. We won't let it go to waste at our house.
I packed this little adventurer up the hill along with my mini me, not pictured.

This hike happened after I rode my indoor bike trainer for 45 minutes this morning. Got lots of good calorie burn this morning.

Do you make Saturdays your active days or is it To Do List days? What sorts of active things do you do with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)