Saturday, March 16, 2013

Exciting Announcement

I've been invited to join a Ragnar team this year! Sort of out of the blue, but so welcome. A few people I know have run in them and they sound just so much fun. 2 days of running, riding, no sleep, cheering people on, seeing new sights, making new friendships, and exhausting yourself. Sounds awesome.

Any of you out there running a Ragnar this year? Which one? How many have you done-or is this your first? I'd love to know any tips you have on packing, sleeping, and anything else you have found helpful.

You can find me running from San Francisco to Napa in September. Looking forward to it!

Next year I'll be putting a team together for the Ragnar Trail Relay in Zion (hope it goes back there!). That's an event I do not want to miss {again}.

Any of you doing a Ragnar Trail relay THIS year? I'd love to hear about your experience.

So many fun events for running out there and in such a positive and motivating environment. That is probably why I'm drawn to running in the first place.

Happy trails/street running, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)