Monday, May 10, 2010

Motivation Monday

Can't leave Monday without some Motivation to kick off the week.

This morning I was up bright and early. I'm working really hard on getting my 7-8 hours of sleep in each night. It feels great to get just the right amount of sleep. Being on a regular schedule is so great for your body. It helps with your metabolism and can speed it up. Drinking 2-3 liters a day helps with that as well. My aim is for 2 liters now, and I'm getting there. (Bathroom stops are every 1/2 hour, feels like being pregnant all over again!)

I didn't just wake up early. I woke up, put on those workout clothes. Grabbed my Yoga mat, headed to my backyard, and enjoyed the perfect morning. I ran 10 laps around our yard (it's a good size yard), then I did walking lunges and a back leg lift on the way up. I did this across our lawn and back again. I didn't count, I just made it to the other side of the yard. If you have seen my yard, you know how long it is! I did 2 sets of 30 jumping jack, did LOTS of ab work. Did some butt work. 3 sets of 10 pushups and LOTS of water.

What a way to start the day.

GOAL: GET 7-8 HOURS OF SLEEP EVERY NIGHT AND GO TO SLEEP AND GET UP AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY. YOUR ENERGY LEVEL WILL INCREASE. THIS IS ONE ASPECT OF INCREASING YOUR METABOLISM.

CHALLENGE: You will NOT regret, EVER, getting a good workout in. You WILL regret NOT getting a workout in. Write this down and post it on your mirror so you see it every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)