Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Introducing FITting it in!

The blog you've all been waiting for that answers this question:

How do I fit in workouts, exercise, and good nutrition when I'm too busy?

My goal is to help you learn how to FIT it in. It is possible! Follow me as I share tips, sneaky tricks, workouts to do at home, healthy recipes, and more good stuff.

As read in my bio, I am a stay at home mom with two children. I graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelors in Kinesiology. I am fascinated with the body and all of it's capabilities. Teaching others about fitness, nutrition, and exercise excites me.

Having many responsibilities in many areas in our lives can be taxing on our workout time. I've found ways to sneak in exercises here and there throughout the day even when I don't have a set routine I'm doing. I like to think up new ways to circuit train as well. I also have a goal to run a half marathon, you can follow me as I train and share with you what motivates me. Hopefully you will find motivation and plenty of good tips to learn how to FIT it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FITting it in will share amazing tips on how you can incorporate exercise and nutrition into your hectic and crazy life.
You're body won't know what hit it after you learn all the tricks of sneaking those exercises in during your day. In the car, at the store, through the house, walks around the block...
keep on reading, get hooked, and most importantly FIT it in!

Lucy Activewear Free Shipping on $125+ (yoga photo)